Original Facade Postcard

$1.50
Shipping Charge: $0.15

  • The Idaho State Historical Museum opened its doors in 1950. The museum has undergone two renovation and expansion projects: one in 1980 and one in 2014. The original 1950 art deco facade remained in its place throughout the construction projects. Prior to the 1980 expansion, the facade was an exterior entrance to the museum. It is currently located in the Idaho State Museum lobby and serves as an entry to museum exhibitions.
  • Tom Callos of Boise, ID created this depiction of the facade. His medium is linocut.
  • 4" x 6" postcard
  • From the Idaho State Museum’s M Store
  • Log in as an Idaho State Historical Society Member to save 15% on all purchases